BioHYBRID™ Sewage Treatment Plant
Green Lantern Engineering specializes in sewage/wastewater treatment plants. With over 300 projects across India, Green Lantern Engineering has revolutionized reclamation of water.
BioHYBRID™ sewage treatment plants are conceptualized and designed by a team headed by Dr. Ravi Shankar. We have perfected in implementing a treatment process involving a balance of both anaerobic and aerobic reactors. The treatment plants are designed to ensure the following:
- Zero noise
- Zero vibrations
- Lower power requirements (~70% reduction)
- Lower space requirements (~30% reduction)
- Lower dependency on skilled operators
- Lower capital (~20% reduction)
- Conversion of waste-to-energy
- Good aesthetics
- Ability to handle shock-loads
- Ability to be handle low concentration as well as high concentration of wastewater
- Adhere to the Central Pollution Control Board discharge & reuse norms.
We have implemented BioHYBRID™ Sewage Treatment Plants in apartments, villas, schools, colleges, hostels, hospitals, resorts, factories and other commercial establishments. We have installed 1 KLD BioHYBRID™ STPs in independent homes/villas. Concurrently, we have implemented BioHYBRID™ STPs ranging till 2 MLD across the state. These plants can be designed in a modular format from as low as 1 KLD (1000 L/day) and scale up to any capacity required by the client.